Friday, December 22, 2006

Fadhil and his lumpia


He is my wonderful son, he was just turning eight years old last march. I remember when I was pregnant; I was in my first years my OMFS training program. It was really hard coz I’ve got all day sickness (not only in the morning...) and I have to be in charge every other day that is the consequences for being a resident. But I was really strong, I know that I will have a boy, I was absolutely stubborn, nothing can change my mind…I am still working until the last day of pregnancy and I drove my car to hospital at the day he was born.

Fadhil like to eat lumpiah semarang, so he wanted to learn how to cook... and he wanted to share with his friends...so let see... his recipe :

Ingredients:
1. 3 carrots (thinly sliced like match sticks)
2. 1 pack bamboo shoot (thinly sliced)
3. 3 eggs (scrambled and chopped)
4. 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
5. 1 lb ground chicken
6. 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
7. 1 lb shrimp
8. Black pepper and salt to taste
9. 1 pack spring roll wrapper
1o. Enough oil for frying

Preparation:

First dont forget to wash your hand...
Stir fry onion until translucent then add garlic.
Add chicken, shrimp and add salt and pepper.
Cook until chicken is cooked.
Add the vegetables and cooked for about 5 min, then add scrambled eggs
Cool the filling
Put one tablespoon onto a wrapper, wrap, then deep fry

Fadhil lumpiah is so great, tasty and his friends love them..

2 comments:

Dodi Imam said...

nek lumpia-ne enak yo mbok kapan2 aku dikirimi, hehe...

Anonymous said...

ya om, tapi klo di Indo khan bisa pesen langsung dr semarang... disini kita musti buat sendiri... untung rebungnya udah kalengan dan udah di iris2 ga perlu nanem...yg jelas lumpiah fadhil lebih bayak udang dan ayamnya, engko rai gedek malihan lek kakehan rebung...hehehe..